Here’s how the Liebster Award works: Acknowledge the blog that nominated you
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they’ve been nominated
You can’t nominate the blog that nominated you
11 Things About Me
- I’m obsessed with Boo the Dog; I have the stuffed animal, the book, and the phone case. He’s just so dang cute!!
- I’m currently in the middle of a two week long Friday Night Lights marathon.
- I go through Tumblr and Pinterest phases. I’m currently in a Pinterest phase.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Refinery 29. Seriously, I follow every one of their social media outlets.
- It’s nearly impossible for me to pick a favorite music artist.
- Whenever I get homesick I listen to Creedence Clearwater Revival (one of my dad’s favorite bands).
- I chipped my two front teeth in fourth grade. The dentist couldn’t fix my teeth for two months so I walked around with fang-shaped teeth. This unfortunate incident only added to my awkward phase.
- I’ve never had a nickname until college. Then I got around twenty nicknames.
- I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- It actually took me forever to learn how to walk in heels. During sorority recruitment I fell once walking on flat ground, and again while standing completely still.
- It took me over an hour to write 11 things about me!
11 Questions from Rachael to Answer!
- Who is your favorite band or musician? Ah! I don’t know about my favorite band or musician, but I do know that I’m currently obsessed with this 8tracks playlist. It’s based on what you might hear if you were chilling in the Slytherin Common Room! So good.
- If I came to visit you where would we go? Oh, this a toughie because I kinda live in the styx, but honestly I would say linedancing at The Grad in Davis. I’m obsessed with linedancing. For me, it’s such a stress reliever and is so fun! (Don’t knock it til ya try it). 😉
- What is your favorite book/magazine? My favorite book is any book from the Harry Potter series. (Yes, I’m still obsessed).
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Definitely London. Or Italy. Ah don’t make me choose! Can I just travel everywhere in the world??
- What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve is when people eat in the library. It drives me up a wall! Well, it doesn’t help that the only time I’m in the library is during finals…when I’m a tiny ball of stress.
- Who inspires you and why? Celebrity, political figure, blogger, friend, family member? One person that has always kind have been a business inspiration of mine is Lauren Conrad. Although that girl could have gotten herself into a lot of trouble being on Laguna Beach, she ended up using that publicity to work her way to the top. That girl seems to work hard and is so dedicated. And funny.
- Do you have any strange habits or quirks? One of my strange habits (I have many) is that everytime before I go workout, I HAVE to find the PERFECT workout playlist. And this may take up to an hour to find. Just so I can go workout…
- What is your all time favorite nail polish color? Right now its Essie’s Bikini So Teeny.
- Who is hotter…Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? You’re KILLING me girl!! After hours and hours of thought and an endless list of pros and cons (mostly pros) for each Ryan, I have to go with Ryan Gosling. I’ve had a crush on him since he was the dorky football player in Remember the Titans.
- Do you have a signature drink, if so what is it? Well, my go to drink abroad was either a mojito, a drink called the Terminator (at one of my favorite stops Metropol) or a shot of tequila!
- Who is your favorite blogger? Oh man, I don’t even know. Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere was one of the first reasons I first started following blogs but now I appreciate more of the Lifestyle Bloggers who aren’t quite as big!
I’m going to nominate these 11 bloggers!!
- Ellie @ EllaBella
- Lauren @ Sophisticated In Style
- Sarah @ Lady Go Lightly
- Robin @ The Sunshine Diary
- Kaleigh @ A Rambling Fancy
- Katie @ Koala Katie
- Kitty @ Kitty Hearts
- Alexandra @ Vast Aspirations
- Jill @ Joodles Doodles
- Jane @ Pursuit of Poppiness
- Carly @ Carly Tati
My 11 Questions:
- If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be in?
- What is your favorite musical?
- Coachella or Stagecoach?
- Do you prefer sweet or salty?
- Are you a early bird or a night owl?
- CA or NY?
- What is your favorite website and why?
- Have you ever broken any bones?
- Did you prefer No Strings Attached or Friends with Benefits?
- Do you have a catch phrase, if so what is it?
- What are you most excited about for the month of June?